Marami ang naghahanap ng life insurance at investment.
Kailangan mo ang dalawa kasi sa iyong buhay, mayroon ka lang na dalawang if:
- What if you die too soon? Who will take care of your family?
Kung mawala ka man, ang life insurance ay maaaring kapalit ng iyong income na ibinibigay mo sa iyong pamilya.
- What if you live too long? What money will you spend?
Kung tumanda ka at hindi na kumikita, ang investment ang maaring pumalit sa iyong kita para magkaroon ka ng maginhawang buhay sa retirement.
May walang katapusan na diskusyon, dahil madalas dalawa lang ang option mo para kumuha ng sabay ng life insurance + investment:
- VUL (Variable Unit Linked Life Insurance products)
- BTID (Buy Term Invest the Difference strategy.
May third option na available lang sa ilang life insurance companies.
- Term with Premium Deposit Fund.
Ang PDF ay isang insurance product na maaring gawing rider sa life insurance solutions. It is designed primarily for advancing future premium payments. As such, it is a variable income deposit product with guaranteed positive growth. Hence PDF is suitable for keeping emergency funds too. Investing risk is with the life insurance company.
If the investing strategy is moderate or aggressive, then PDF could be suitable for investment too.
Gusto mo bang matutunan ang PDF? Mag-attend sa ating webinar.
Limited Slots lang tayo.
Bakit magandang matutunan ang Term withPDF?
Term with PDF is often better than simple Term
- Insurance + Investment in Premium Deposit Fund (PDF). Redeemed at end of term.
- Low Chance for Lapsation. Premiums due are "withdrawn" from PDF
- Premium Flexibility. Pay premiums on convenient schedule to fit your lifestyle. Pay annual, semi-annual, quarterly, monthly, weekly, daily, sometime, all the time.
- Higher Death Benefit. Death benefit is Sum Assured plus cash value of PDF.
Term with PDF is often better than VUL.
Remember, financial education is not just for the wealthy — it’s for everyone.
- Insurance + Safer Investment + Emergency Fund
- Higher Coverage. Lower premiums.
- Fewer, lower fees.
- Guaranteed Positive Growth. No investment risk.
- Premium Flexibility. Regular pay, limited pay, single pay.
- Emergency Fund Advantage. Withdraw investment any time, even on the first year, without fees.